Quotes to Live By

People know you for what you've done, not for what you plan to do.

--Anonymous

It's so easy to fall in love, but hard to find someone who will catch you.

--Anonymous

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

--Oscar Wilde

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

--Oscar Wilde

Eros and Psyche

Eros and Psyche
One of the most romantic stories of all time

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sarah

My friend from Moab, Sarah, is visiting us for 2 weeks. We are going to a writing camp and learning to blog.We are going to take her to the pool, our rock climbing gym, go shopping, go to a movie, go to a water park, play with the dog, and other things. 

She is also coming with me to a Girl Scout Camp next week. We are going to do pottery, sketches, photography, and other things. After that, I am going to her house in Moab. I don't know what I am doing there, but we will probably be going hiking or swimming. It will be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie,
I had your blogs on my computer screen from when I printed your Lost piece this morning. I printed them for you so they are not lost! --CARRIE

Dana said...

Hi Sadie. Hope you don't get lost today. Zane says hi.

Remind me to show Sarah pictures of her parents in my wedding album.

xoxo
Mom